So, because I'm a total HP addict, I'm going to share with you, my Hogwarts life.
1st year: I got my letter in July (dur) so I was really excited. Once I was on the Hogwarts Express, I met my best friend for life, Anaston Knight. We sat down in a booth together and talked forever. We became best friends and got on our robes together. Long story short, I was sorted Hufflepuff and Annie was a Gryffindor. That year, Annie and I joined the Quidditch team. I got the spot as a chaser, and she was the seeker. We both got very good grades in class and always did our homework.
2nd year: I made some more friends. Though, only two of them where in my house. Conner was in Gryffindor. Madeline was also Gryffindor. Maggie was Hufflepuff. Madison was a Hufflepuff too. Kaitlyn was a Slytherin. Jorgia was the only other Ravenclaw. Bailey was Slytherin too. I continued to play Quidditch and get good grades.
3rd year: nothing really happened in my third year. XD
4th year: nothing in this year either.
5th year: still nutin'
6th: nothing interesting
7th year: Now we're to the good stuff. When I turned 17 I met this boy in Gryffindor named Conner Macdonald. We started to date and then we got married 2 years later. 3 years after marriage, I had 2 daughters named McKayla and Lilac.
So, that's my Hogwarts life and all of the people in it are actually real people that are my friends and their houses are correct except McKayla and Lilac because I'm only 9 so.......yeah. (and yes, Conner Macdonald, the Gryffindor, is my crush at school) Since she is so adorable, here is my favorite Harry Potter character, Lily Luna Potter (Harry and Ginny's daughter)
Lily Luna Potter

No comments:
Post a Comment