Monday, January 25, 2016

My Family

So, now I think it's time that i introduce my family even though you're the only ones reading this! So first is my Dad, Brett Huston. My dad is absolutely amazing! He has red hair and beautiful bright blue eyes that I wish where mine. He's one of the most generous and fair people in the world. He always tries his best to put himself in other people's shoes. He's always willing to sacrifice his time to do any little thing that we need help with. He is the best dad anyone could ask for and no, I am not just saying this.
Next, Is my mom, Angela (Angie) Huston. My mom can get really close to morphing into a fire breathing dragon sometimes but the rest of the time, she is funny and always pointing out the funniest things that no one else would ever think to notice.She always makes sure that me and my siblings are always having fun when we're not at school. Sometimes, we fight when it's chore time, but Mom makes us do them to help us learn how to be a hard worker when we grow up. Sometimes, she doesn't let us do things that we think are unfair because everyone at school can do them and we get upset. But deep down, we all know that these things are only to keep us safe and help us have a good future. she owns her own blog as well. (The SugarMama Chronicles)
Next, we have my older sister, Marie Huston. Marie is 11 years old and is a very good singer. She's absolutely AMAZING at art but she doesn't admit that she's awesome at it. I guess she just doesn't notice that it's not that easy for other people to do things like drawing a realistic lion or making glitter glue into the perfect design for nails. She's the person that I'm closest to in the whole world because we share a room, are both female, and it seems like we're like, the same age. We have to share EVERYTHING and sometimes it makes life cruddy and sometimes it makes life AWESOME!!!!! (like when she gets a really cool present. It's both of ours because we share everything!) :D
Ugh. Now it's time to introduce my little bother (I mean brother XD)He's 7 years old.He can be REALLY annoying sometimes and I want to squish his guts to smithereens. But, sometimes he can be really funny. One of my favorite things about him (that I just figured out) is that he shares my interest in piano!! He doesn't have a teacher yet but, Hey! Neither do I! In case you don't know, my recent piano teacher moved to Tennessee. (Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!) but I'm happy that we have something in common. While we find a new teacher, I'm teaching him like, every 4 days or so.
Last but not least, we have my little sister, Casey Huston. Casey is 2 years old and sometimes (but not often) I like to call her CJ because her initials are CJH. Casey has a HUGE vocabulary and can speak in very detailed and good pronounced paragraphs. She's totally addicted to Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Casey's favorite book is The Cat and the Hat by Dr.Seuss. She can literally recite that book by heart!! CJ can be really stubborn sometimes and she cries
4-ever at the tiniest things that no one can do anything about.
After I finished typing this, I realized that I hadn't put down everybody's houses so here's a chart! :D



DAD= GRYFFINDOR
MOM= GRYFFINDOR
MARIE= HUFFLEPUFF
ANNA (ME)=HUFFLEPUFF
MATTHEW= HUFFLEPUFF
CASEY= GRYFFINDOR

No comments:

Post a Comment