Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dear hackers

Dear hackers,
I know that you have hacked onto my blog even though it's a private blog. You really need to stop hacking onto 9 year old girls' blogs. There's nothing here that you would like to see. Unless you're a 9 year old girl too, which is unlikely. I have 3 words for you. Get A Life. It's probably an accident that you're at this blog because there are tons of blogs and you just happen to be on The Life of a Harry Potter Fanatic owned by a girl in 3rd grade. I know when you are sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know if you've been hacking so be good for goodness sake. Ooooohhhh you better watch out. You better not cry! You better not hack I'm telling you why! Anna Huston'll stock you for life. Anna Huston'll stock for life! Anna Huston'll stock you for life. (you probably get the reference) I'm so sorry if you're not a hacker and just a normal person reading my blog but the only people really doing that is my family..........so yeah. I hope that you have learned your lesson (or else I will haunt you in your dreams) anyway, so don't hack is my point.
sincerely,
~Anna Huston~

No comments:

Post a Comment