Sunday, May 22, 2016
All Done!
I'm finally done with school! I have just finished up my last year at JBE because I'm going to a school called Legacy. (queencreek.legacytraditional.org) I had a few problems at JBE so I hose to transfer. I'm really excited about Legacy because I've heard only AMAZING things about it. We took a tour of the school and it's just perfect. A few days ago, we got to meet our teachers for next year. Matthew's teacher is named Mrs. Holland, Marie's teacher is Mrs. Echols, and my teacher is Mrs. Speer. Ironically, all of our teachers are new so it'll be their first year too! In fact, Marie's teacher still lives in Yuma and hasn't even moved here yet so Marie didn't get to meet her teacher but my teacher and Matthew's teacher both seem really young and are very nice. They do have a "uniform" though. It's not exactly a "wear this shirt and this pants" kind of uniform but there is a very strict dress code. They have a really cool specials program. You pick from band, orchestra, general music, or PE and you do whichever one that you pick, 4 days a week and the opposite on the last day of the week. I chose band and I'm going to be playing the clarinet. Their library is so cozy and warm and makes you feel so sunny. They even have a piano lab!!!!!! I know for sure that I'm going to enjoy legacy. Anyway, this summer, I'm going to have alot of sleepovers with my cousin, Olivia. She's my favorite cousin. We're also going to be doing a lot of swimming. I'm done with this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment