Thursday, February 18, 2016

Roblox

So, my siblings and I have been recently addicted to this game called Roblox and it's online (dur). It's a game where you can get an account, play games, MAKE games,friend other people, dress your avatar, and scroll through all the many, many games that people have made. Here is what the characters look like for female when you first start out.
But as said before, you can customize them in the store.There are some stupid games where you spin around in a dryer made my stupid people but there are also really fun games like Roblox High School and Wheel of Fortune. It's a lot of fun. My absolute favorite is The Wheel of Fortune.
The funny thing is, it has a space for E-mail when you sign up but I didn't put anything there and my account still works perfectly! I love Roblox so, you should try it some time..........or all the time!
~Anna Huston~

No comments:

Post a Comment